Aphase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hello guld

Go down

hello guld Empty hello guld

Post  daggerou Sat May 31, 2008 8:41 am

Personal info

Name:Billy
Write and Read English (1-10)?:9
Speak and understand spoken English (1-10)?:9

Character info

Character name:Daggeroulis

Class:rouge

Talent build:17/44/0 combat spec

Days played (/played):47

Tradeskills:alchemist/herbalism 375

Armory Link

Background:

Previous Guilds:greek knights, the blackening,no wipe,resonances (raid guilds)
Reason for leaving them: not serious raiding and some persons dont know how to play
Current Guild:guildless,veteran
Application open on other guilds?:nop

Raid info

Can you furfill our raiding days? Those are form Sunday to Friday. Min of 4 days @ Weekly is required:yeah
Can you raid from 19.30 till 0.00:yes i think i can do that!
Heroic Keys:all of them
Raid Xp, both Pre TBC and TBC:i started playing afet tbc so i have exprs only on TBC: full karazam,za 4 bosses,grull many times cleared and ssc 1 boss

Do you have KTM or Omen?yes i have omen and i use it so much
CT_Raid?y
Bossmods?i have it
Ventrilo mix?yep

Connection

I-net speed:1mbps conex
Is it relailable:yep-i get dc rarely but only for few mins

If you get accepted in Aphase, you will be put on a "Trial" for a short amount of time, this rank wont grand you any special prioitys on loot, or anyhow. It will last untill you proven yourself worthy to raid & play in Aphase. Do you have any problems with this anyhow? nop - i find this correct for a serius raiding guild!

What can you offer us? (Think of special crafts, dedicated player, anything you might put efford in to promote the progress in the guild):well since the guild from what i know is starting gruul,ssc i can offer you my xperience,i am a good dps cpbat rouge and i can be usefull if you take me in raids. i am very helpfull and i can give pots and elixirs for free in raids because i am elixir master!

Do you know anyone from this guild that could recommend you (if yes - who)?yep,mithradir is my old friend and we leave in the same place!- we were together in many guilds and i know the dualcore,panayotis, nightshade thats all.
Why do you want to join this guild?
i want a friendly guild to have fun and progress to gruul,za or ssc!I think its good for you ta have lots of friends because you can tell him everything you feel it and help to its other!

so with my rouge i have
ap:1920
hit:220
crit:28%

i am w8ing your answer!see you later bb cheers

daggerou

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum