Aphase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Joining Aphase.

Go down

Joining Aphase. Empty Joining Aphase.

Post  Zitja =) Sat Jun 07, 2008 7:51 am

Personal info

Name:zitja
Write and Read English (1-10)?:7
Speak and understand spoken English (1-10)?:7

Character info

Character name:zitja
Class:paladin
Talent build:41/20/0
Days played (/played):35 days.
Tradeskills:nothing atm.
Armory Link

Background:

Previous Guilds:DU
Reason for leaving them:All was moving to this guild ^^
Current Guild:nothing.
Application open on other guilds?: nope.

Raid info

Can you furfill our raiding days? Those are form Sunday to Friday. Min of 4 days @ Weekly is required:all days, but soon ill start badminton again then i cant monday and thursday.
Can you raid from 19.30 till 0.00:Hmm,, Yes.
Heroic Keys:all i think .
Raid Xp, both Pre TBC and TBC: KZ, gruul, Za, ssc,

Raid addons

Do you have KTM or Omen?omen
CT_Raid?.
Bossmods? deadly boss mode.
Ventrilo mix? 2,1

Connection

I-net speed:dont know.
Is it relailable:.

Other

If you get accepted in Aphase, you will be put on a "Trial" for a short amount of time, this rank wont grand you any special prioitys on loot, or anyhow. It will last untill you proven yourself worthy to raid & play in Aphase. Do you have any problems with this anyhow?
What can you offer us? (Think of special crafts, dedicated player, anything you might put efford in to promote the progress in the guild):
Do you know anyone from this guild that could recommend you (if yes - who)?
Why do you want to join this guild?
____________________________________________________________________________________________
Please put efford in completing your application & let your personalilty shine through. We prefer accepting people that we, know more about - than people just answering simply & post it. Please notify that we are a serious guild aiming high, and we will not tollerate any kind of slacking, delaying of our raids or anything like that. - Good wishes, Aphase.

Zitja =)

Back to top Go down

Joining Aphase. Empty Foolishness

Post  Shygap Mon Jun 09, 2008 3:22 am

Application denied - guilded already.
And let me add, its kinda hillarous to post an application to some guild, followed by joining another before an answer has falled from your current application. Anyways good luck.

Shygap

Back to top Go down