Aphase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kozjak - holy priest

Go down

Kozjak - holy priest Empty Kozjak - holy priest

Post  Kozjak Sat Jun 14, 2008 3:47 pm

Personal info

Name: Dubravko
Write and Read English (1-10)?: 9,5
Speak and understand spoken English (1-10)?: 9,5 / 10

Character info

Character name: Kozjak
Class: Priest
Talent build: 20/41/0 or 21/40/0
Days played (/played): 44 days with this char (overall: 160 day)
Tradeskills: Tailoring 375, Herbalism 375
Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Neptulon&n=Kozjak (link might show me in pvp gear and specc which i do not use for pve. I have much better pve healing gear than that)
Background:

Previous Guilds: on this server only The Dark Templars
Reason for leaving them: long period of inactivity on my part (finishing school)
Current Guild: none
Application open on other guilds?: none, i do it 1 at a time Smile

Raid info

Can you furfill our raiding days? Those are form Sunday to Friday. Min of 4 days @ Weekly is required:
Can you raid from 19.30 till 0.00: Yes
Heroic Keys: All, most of em exalted
Raid Xp, both Pre TBC and TBC:
pre-TBC: up to BWL, AQ20 full etc. Wasn't in a too good guild.
TBC: Karazhan, Gruul, Maghteridon, ZA up to 4th boss and SSC

Raid addons

Do you have KTM or Omen? Omen
CT_Raid? Never really used it, but im flexible
Bossmods? Yep
Ventrilo mix? Always

Connection

I-net speed: 2 Mbps
Is it relailable: Yes

Other

If you get accepted in Aphase, you will be put on a "Trial" for a short amount of time, this rank wont grand you any special prioitys on loot, or anyhow. It will last untill you proven yourself worthy to raid & play in Aphase. Do you have any problems with this anyhow?
What can you offer us? (Think of special crafts, dedicated player, anything you might put efford in to promote the progress in the guild):
Do you know anyone from this guild that could recommend you (if yes - who)?
Why do you want to join this guild?

No, i encourage the "Trial" rank as i've been an officer and a raider so i know what new recruits can be like. Can't offer anything too special. Got some crafts i can make in tailoring but apart from my heals and company, nothing too fancy, no. Inside the guild i know Pry (IRL even). We haven't played for a long time together so i don't know if she can recommend me. But it's always nice to have friends Smile
I want to join the guild because i want to raid with people who understand english and (atleast) the sheer basics of raiding and game mechanics. I've been playing this game for a very long time so im a bit short fused for newbies. Also im working on my gear as i type this even. Im only a few badges away from the 150 badge mace which will help me break the 2k +heal mark.

Hope that was not too long a read and cya in game if not anywhere else
Kozjak

Kozjak

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum