Aphase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Resto Druid Application

Go down

Resto Druid Application Empty Resto Druid Application

Post  Stalemat Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:19 am

Name : Konstantin (my friends call me Koko Smile )
Write and Read English (1-10)? : well i`m between 9 and 10 Wink you`ll have to decide
Speak and understand spoken English (1-10)?: my exams say a good 9.50 xD

Character name: Stalemate
Class: Druid
Talent Build : 13/0/48
Days played (/played): 15
Tradeskills: I`m leveling Jewelcrafting and mining,they are still low,but if there is something needed my main has 375 Skinning and Leatherworking
Armory link: (sorry if the gear/spec is not updated i constantly change them to do some arenas with a friend of mine)

Previous Guilds: Eye of Justice,Heaven
Reason for leaving them: Eye of justice-I had an exam coming and i couldn`t play for 5 days and i was kicked
Heaven-well the proggress is painfully slow and i don`t want that
Current Guild: Well i`m still at Heaven
Application open on other guilds?: No

Can you furfill our raiding days? Those are form Sunday to Friday. Min of 4 days @ Weekly is required: I can
Can you raid from 19.30 till 0.00: I can
Heroic Keys: Don`t have the lower city(auchindoun) key and the Sha`tar(tempest keep) key,but i`m workin hard on it(prolly the day after tomorrow i`ll have them)
Raid Xp, both Pre TBC and TBC: pre BC: Onyxia,MC and ZG BC: Karazhan,Gruul,Maggy and Void reaver

Do you have KTM or Omen?: I do
CT_Raid?: I do
Bossmods?: I do
Ventrilo mix?: I do

I-net speed: 4875 / 13500 kbps
Is it reliable: It is Smile

Stalemat

Back to top Go down

Resto Druid Application Empty Re: Resto Druid Application

Post  Stalemat Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:21 am

Whops....got carried away and forgot to post Armory Link : Smile as i said (sorry if the gear/spec is not updated i constantly change them to do some arenas with a friend of mine)

Stalemat

Back to top Go down