Aphase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hunter Application

Go down

Hunter Application Empty Hunter Application

Post  Rockan Fri Jun 20, 2008 2:56 am

Personal info

Name: Frederik
Write and Read English (1-10)?: About 9
Speak and understand spoken English (1-10)?: 7

Character info

Character name: Rockan
Class: Hunter
Talent build: BM, can easily change if needed
Days played (/played): 28 days
Tradeskills: Engineering 140 and Mining 140
Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Neptulon&n=Rockan

Background:

Previous Guilds: The Danish Bacon Company
Reason for leaving them: I've had a break from WoW, and then I got an invite from a friend. I told him that I might be leaving, cause I was looking for a raiding guild Smile
Current Guild: Guidless -.-
Application open on other guilds?: Nop

Raid info

Can you furfill our raiding days? Those are form Sunday to Friday. Min of 4 days @ Weekly is required: Yup
Can you raid from 19.30 till 0.00: Yea, shouldn't be a problem Wink
Heroic Keys: Auchindoun, Hellfire and Coilfang Smile
Raid Xp, both Pre TBC and TBC: Pretbc I've done whole MC, 1st and 2nd boss in BWL, whole ZG and all bosses in AQ20. In TBC I've done whole kara, first boss in ZA and first boss in Gruul. Gruul is pretty long time ago, so can barely remember

Raid addons

Do you have KTM or Omen? Nop
CT_Raid? Nop
Bossmods? No :S
Ventrilo mix? Yep. But I will get all the addons installed as fast as possible Wink

Connection

I-net speed: I think it's 10 Mbit, should be more than fine. Not good at stuff like that xD
Is it relailable: Ye

Other

If you get accepted in Aphase, you will be put on a "Trial" for a short amount of time, this rank wont grand you any special prioitys on loot, or anyhow. It will last untill you proven yourself worthy to raid & play in Aphase. Do you have any problems with this anyhow? Nop, sounds fine to me Smile

What can you offer us? (Think of special crafts, dedicated player, anything you might put efford in to promote the progress in the guild): My professions ain't high atm, so can't really offer something from those. But I can offer you an active hunter, who won't complain about wipes and such

Do you know anyone from this guild that could recommend you (if yes - who)? Yup. Zwans, selan and rasrei Smile

Why do you want to join this guild? I'm in need of a friendly raiding guild. I don't really care about what your raiding atm, but I'm sure I'll give a hand to the progress, aslong as people are friendly. My old raiding mates are in the guild aswell, zwans and selan Smile And therefore I would like to join you.

Rockan

Rockan

Back to top Go down