Aphase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hunter app

Go down

Hunter app Empty Hunter app

Post  tsongel Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:20 am

Personal info

Name:Tsonko
Write and Read English (1-10)?:5
Speak and understand spoken English (1-10)?:5

Character info

Character name:Tsongel
Class:
Talent build:
Days played (/played):where can i see this info?
Tradeskills:LW 375
Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Neptulon&n=Tsongel

Background:

Previous Guilds:Phoenix,Sons of the Fallen Heroes, Just Another Guild, Livonia, Destructive
Reason for leaving them: Just Destructive guild disintegrate
Current Guild:n/a
Application open on other guilds?:no

Raid info

Can you furfill our raiding days? Those are form Sunday to Friday. Min of 4 days @ Weekly is required:yes
Can you raid from 19.30 till 0.00:yes
Heroic Keys:
Raid Xp, both Pre TBC and TBC: Pre TBC-> ZG, MC, Onixia, AQ20, TBC -> Kara ZA 2/6 , Grull, Maggy, SSC 5/6, TK,1/4

Raid addons

Do you have KTM or Omen? Omen
CT_Raid?yes
Bossmods?Big Wigs
Ventrilo mix? i using TS but no problem to install Ventrilo

Connection

I-net speed:LAN->fast and stability
Is it relailable:

Other

If you get accepted in Aphase, you will be put on a "Trial" for a short amount of time, this rank wont grand you any special prioitys on loot, or anyhow. It will last untill you proven yourself worthy to raid & play in Aphase. Do you have any problems with this anyhow? NP
What can you offer us? (Think of special crafts, dedicated player, anything you might put efford in to promote the progress in the guild):Im mature experience and loyalty. Got some rare LW recipes
Do you know anyone from this guild that could recommend you (if yes - who)?
Why do you want to join this guild? hmm let me think....... for raiding progress and for fun ofc:)
____________________________________________________________________________________________
Please put efford in completing your application & let your personalilty shine through. We prefer accepting people that we, know more about - than people just answering simply & post it. Please notify that we are a serious guild aiming high, and we will not tollerate any kind of slacking, delaying of our raids or anything like that. - Good wishes, Aphase.

tsongel

Back to top Go down