Aphase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drakegr Bm hunter

Go down

Drakegr Bm hunter Empty Drakegr Bm hunter

Post  Drakegr Sun Jun 29, 2008 10:29 am

Personal info

Name:Panos
Write and Read English (1-10)?:7-8
Speak and understand spoken English (1-10)?:10

Character info

Character name:Drakegr
Class:Hunter
Talent build:now MM but in raids i use 41/20/0
Days played (/played):39days 22 hours 27mins
Tradeskills:mining and skinning
Armory Link:http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Neptulon&n=Drakegr
info:it says that i am at livonia but i am guildless

Background:

Previous Guilds:Livonia
Reason for leaving them:i wanted to raid more
Current Guild:guildless
Application open on other guilds?:nope

Raid info

Can you furfill our raiding days? Those are form Sunday to Friday. Min of 4 days @ Weekly is required:
Can you raid from 19.30 till 0.00:well sundays i might not be availiable at summer i hope to underestand Very Happy
Heroic Keys:All
Raid Xp, both Pre TBC and TBC:till SSC all clear TK 3/4 MH 4/5 and BT 2/9

Raid addons

Do you have KTM or Omen?Omen2 FTW
CT_Raid?Ofc also i use bigwings to
Bossmods?yeap
Ventrilo mix?i have vent but i don't know if the version is correct however i can DL it

Connection

I-net speed:24kbps
Is it relailable:yeap i DC rarely

Other

If you get accepted in Aphase, you will be put on a "Trial" for a short amount of time, this rank wont grand you any special prioitys on loot, or anyhow. It will last untill you proven yourself worthy to raid & play in Aphase. Do you have any problems with this anyhow? ofc not after all there are ppl that have effort more so u have done the proggress u have done
What can you offer us? (Think of special crafts, dedicated player, anything you might put efford in to promote the progress in the guild):well i can use 100% of my AP so i thing that u will find my damage good also i have miss MD so many times that u can count them at the 1 hands fingers...(very few)
Do you know anyone from this guild that could recommend you (if yes - who)?nope but i would like to start know all of u guys also i would like to become a friend with all of u (u can't agree with all the ppl u know but that's don't mean that i will fight with the ppl that i don't agree with)
Why do you want to join this guild?I want to raid and ur guild is a good 1 so it's 1 very good option for me

Drakegr

Back to top Go down