Aphase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

prot warrior!

Go down

prot warrior! Empty prot warrior!

Post  tankaro Thu May 29, 2008 10:49 am

Name: Stefanos
Write and Read English (1-10)?:9
Speak and understand spoken English (1-10)?:9

Character info kara and badge gear

Character name:Tankaro
Class:warrior
Talent build:8/5/48
Days played (/played):48
Tradeskills:
Armory Link:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Neptulon&n=Tankaro

Background:

Previous Guilds:greek knights, the blackening. (generally kara,za and gruul guilds)
Reason for leaving them: not serious raiding and unorganised
Current Guild:guildless
Application open on other guilds?:nop

Raid info

Can you furfill our raiding days? Those are form Sunday to Friday. Min of 4 days @ Weekly is required:
Can you raid from 19.30 till 0.00:yes i can furfill all of them.
Heroic Keys:all exept sh
Raid Xp, both Pre TBC and TBC:kara clear, za 2/6, gruul

Raid addons

Do you have KTM or Omen?omen
CT_Raid?yes
Bossmods?yes
Ventrilo mix?yes

Connection

I-net speed:1mbps
Is it relailable:rare dc for 30 secs or smt

Other

If you get accepted in Aphase, you will be put on a "Trial" for a short amount of time, this rank wont grand you any special prioitys on loot, or anyhow. It will last untill you proven yourself worthy to raid & play in Aphase. Do you have any problems with this anyhow?
What can you offer us? (Think of special crafts, dedicated player, anything you might put efford in to promote the progress in the guild):
Do you know anyone from this guild that could recommend you (if yes - who)?
Why do you want to join this guild?
nps with with ur terms:) i am an active player and want to gear up fast so i can enjoy and help u also. i m also enchanter, so if u r interested on any enchant i could help u. tanking good also. the miss i thin is the imba gear;). and i wanna try to get it. wanna progress gruul mag and tk ssc and maybe above. why not? if u want some1 in ur guild to get some more info about me, u can ask tsarlaider and mithradir. thx alot!
Stefanos.
____________________________________________________________________________________________
Please put efford in completing your application & let your personalilty shine through. We prefer accepting people that we, know more about - than people just answering simply & post it. Please notify that we are a serious guild aiming high, and we will not tollerate any kind of slacking, delaying of our raids or anything like that. - Good wishes, Aphase.

tankaro

Back to top Go down