Aphase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

70 Prot Warrior

Go down

70 Prot Warrior Empty 70 Prot Warrior

Post  Akilleus Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:24 am

Personal info

Name: Rasmus
Write and Read English (1-10)?: 7
Speak and understand spoken English (1-10)?: 8

Character info

Character name: Akilleus
Class:Warrior
Talent build:Protection
Days played (/played): 36days
Tradeskills:No one atm :S
Armory Link:

Background: Been Arms and playing pvp for the most of the time on this char but now im rdy to take up the challenge in pve.

Previous Guilds: Mælkebanden
Reason for leaving them: hmm start raiding and mælkebanden is only a irl guild
Current Guild:Mælkebanden
Application open on other guilds?: No.

Raid info

Can you furfill our raiding days? Those are form Sunday to Friday. Min of 4 days @ Weekly is required: Well i got practice Monday,Thirsday and thuesday but thats from 17:00 to around 19:00
Can you raid from 19.30 till 0.00: i can raid to around 23:30
Heroic Keys: Only missing shatar.
Raid Xp, both Pre TBC and TBC:Pre TBC MC,BWL, and the most of AQ40 Cleared. 1 boss in Nax to. TBC: Thats Kara,ZA,Grulls, and Void and Alar in TK.

Raid addons

Do you have KTM or Omen? i got KTM in a old version but opdating it.
CT_Raid? Yes
Bossmods? Yes
Ventrilo mix? Yes

Connection

I-net speed: Around 4k going out and 2k in. its fine.
Is it relailable: yeah ive only missed out my internet 1 time in 2days so yes.

Other

If you get accepted in Aphase, you will be put on a "Trial" for a short amount of time, this rank wont grand you any special prioitys on loot, or anyhow. It will last untill you proven yourself worthy to raid & play in Aphase. Do you have any problems with this anyhow? Nope like all other Guild u gotta show before getting a share of the lewts.
What can you offer us? (Think of special crafts, dedicated player, anything you might put efford in to promote the progress in the guild): Well i can offer you a dedicated player that always are ready to go HC and Raid. And sure at one time i hope i can promote your progress.
Do you know anyone from this guild that could recommend you (if yes - who)? Not actually but ive heard your a naice guild and i thought sure.
Why do you want to join this guild? Cause the Raiding face ur in and then just get start Raiding.

Best Reggard Akilleus. Very Happy

Akilleus

Back to top Go down