Aphase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Protection warrior

Go down

Protection warrior Empty Protection warrior

Post  borislav Wed Jun 11, 2008 6:16 am

Personal info

Name:Borislav
Write and Read English (1-10)?:7
Speak and understand spoken English (1-10)?:8

Character info

Character name:borislavinc
Class:warrior
Talent build:protection 8/4/49
Days played (/played):alsmost two and the half years
Tradeskills:
Armory Link

Background:

Previous Guilds:Vafla Trepach
Reason for leaving them:I was GM and Raid Leader there and its start slacking last 2 weeks
Current Guild:dont have guild atm
Application open on other guilds?:no

Raid info

Can you furfill our raiding days? Those are form Sunday to Friday. Min of 4 days @ Weekly is required:monday to sunday
Can you raid from 19.30 till 0.00:yes
Heroic Keys:all
Raid Xp, both Pre TBC and TBC:Karazhan,Zul'aman,Magtheridon,Gruuls,SSC(Hydros,lurker,morogrim,fathom lord killed and attempted lady vashj and leothorax)TK(Al'ar,Void Reaver killed and attempted Kael'thas and Solarian)Hyjal(KIilled Rage winterchill and attempted Anateron) Pre TBC full MC,Onyxia,BWL,ZA,AQ20

Raid addons

Do you have KTM or Omen?yes
CT_Raid?no
Bossmods?yes
Ventrilo mix?yes

Connection

I-net speed:100.0Mbit/s
Is it relailable:yes

Other

If you get accepted in Aphase, you will be put on a "Trial" for a short amount of time, this rank wont grand you any special prioitys on loot, or anyhow. It will last untill you proven yourself worthy to raid & play in Aphase. Do you have any problems with this anyhow?No

What can you offer us? (Think of special crafts, dedicated player, anything you might put efford in to promote the progress in the guild):My tanking skills and mabey bring some friends from Xavius
Do you know anyone from this guild that could recommend you (if yes - who)?No

Why do you want to join this guild?I need a progressive guild that i can join!Btw i am on Xavius atm but if you accept me i will transfer asap

borislav

Back to top Go down

Protection warrior Empty Re: Protection warrior

Post  borislav Wed Jun 11, 2008 6:17 am

Personal info

Name:Borislav
Write and Read English (1-10)?:7
Speak and understand spoken English (1-10)?:8

Character info

Character name:borislavinc
Class:warrior
Talent build:protection 8/4/49
Days played (/played):alsmost two and the half years
Tradeskills:
Armory Link

Background:

Previous Guilds:Vafla Trepach
Reason for leaving them:I was GM and Raid Leader there and its start slacking last 2 weeks
Current Guild:dont have guild atm
Application open on other guilds?:no

Raid info

Can you furfill our raiding days? Those are form Sunday to Friday. Min of 4 days @ Weekly is required:monday to sunday
Can you raid from 19.30 till 0.00:yes
Heroic Keys:all
Raid Xp, both Pre TBC and TBC:Karazhan,Zul'aman,Magtheridon,Gruuls,SSC(Hydros,lurker,morogrim,fathom lord killed and attempted lady vashj and leothorax)TK(Al'ar,Void Reaver killed and attempted Kael'thas and Solarian)Hyjal(KIilled Rage winterchill and attempted Anateron) Pre TBC full MC,Onyxia,BWL,ZA,AQ20

Raid addons

Do you have KTM or Omen?yes
CT_Raid?no
Bossmods?yes
Ventrilo mix?yes

Connection

I-net speed:100.0Mbit/s
Is it relailable:yes

Other

If you get accepted in Aphase, you will be put on a "Trial" for a short amount of time, this rank wont grand you any special prioitys on loot, or anyhow. It will last untill you proven yourself worthy to raid & play in Aphase. Do you have any problems with this anyhow?No

What can you offer us? (Think of special crafts, dedicated player, anything you might put efford in to promote the progress in the guild):My tanking skills and mabey bring some friends from Xavius
Do you know anyone from this guild that could recommend you (if yes - who)?No

Why do you want to join this guild?I need a progressive guild that i can join!Btw i am on Xavius atm but if you accept me i will transfer asap

borislav

Back to top Go down