Aphase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fury warrior application

Go down

fury warrior application Empty fury warrior application

Post  tsarl Mon May 26, 2008 6:12 am

Personal info

Name:konstantinos
Write and Read English (1-10)?:8
Speak and understand spoken English (1-10)?:9

Character info

Character name:tsarlaider

Class:warrior

Talent build:17/44/0 fury

Days played (/played):i am making the application from my job so cant see atm - in real time i play wow about 10 months

Tradeskills:skinning 375 - had mining but dropped it - probably i will start bs

Armory Link
i got descent tankin gear to if i need to OT

Background:

Previous Guilds:i am currently in "inspired", very nice and friendly ppl but for a week now we cant seem to start raiding in 25 man instance which is actually why i went there. the guild i stayed more and progressed more war TORMENTED. i was there for 5 months untill 2 weeks ago.

Reason for leaving them:the reason i left tormented was because i had strong arguement with the gm - she talked to me with no respect during a tk raid eventhough i was a member there, since the first 25man instances tries and i never gave to anyone the right to speak to me like that.

Application open on other guilds?:nop

Raid info

Can you furfill our raiding days? Those are form Sunday to Friday. Min of 4 days @ Weekly is required:yep
Can you raid from 19.30 till 0.00:yep
Heroic Keys:all of them
Raid Xp, both Pre TBC and TBC:i started playing after the TBC so no xp before that. After TBC i have kara-gruul-maggie cleared / za 3 bosses / tk 3/4 / ssc 5/6 also many tries on kael'thas but never downed him

Raid addons

Do you have KTM or Omen?omen
CT_Raid?y
Bossmods?DBM
Ventrilo mix?yep

Connection

I-net speed:1mbps
Is it relailable:yep-i get dc rarely and for few mins only

Other

If you get accepted in Aphase, you will be put on a "Trial" for a short amount of time, this rank wont grand you any special prioitys on loot, or anyhow. It will last untill you proven yourself worthy to raid & play in Aphase. Do you have any problems with this anyhow? nop - i find this correct for a raiding guild

What can you offer us? (Think of special crafts, dedicated player, anything you might put efford in to promote the progress in the guild):well since the guild from what i know is starting tk/ssc i can offer you my xperience - i am a good dps - and i can be usefull as OT in bosses like alar-hydros-morogrim-karathress . i get along with other players very well - ii am a calm person and i can be very co operative

Do you know anyone from this guild that could recommend you (if yes - who)?yep - i know mithradir - we were together in many guilds and nagoul - we used to play arenas together

Why do you want to join this guild?
i want a friendly guild to have fun but also make progress further from ssc - tk meaning mh / bt and why not sunwell Laughing . i left tormented the day before they start clearing mh and bt so i hope this guild will help me see the end game of wow.

tsarl

Back to top Go down

fury warrior application Empty Re: fury warrior application

Post  tsarl Mon May 26, 2008 6:15 am

i noticed the armory link has a problem so i will mention my stats as fury

ap 2024
hit 205
crit 30.52

thats completely unbuffed and without battle shout

tsarl

Back to top Go down